Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Holidays: Hau'oli Lanui!!

Merry Christmas! I have anticipated all year the lights, sounds of Christmas music, lots of food, and all our family!! We had the Christmas decor up since the first week of December because I get so excited!  Kea loves the lights too, she points and says, "pri-ee"(pretty). We are so grateful for Jesus Christ in our lives and that we get to celebrate His life. He makes hope, forgiveness, repentance, and life eternal possible. How could we ever repay Him but to live our lives to the best of our ability and give all our mahalo (thanks) daily. And in return we are blessed even more! How wonderful it is that there is a God and that He loves us so much!! Merry Christmas, and a Happy and blessed New Year!!

2 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Happy Holidays to you and your cutest family too!!

monica said...

We hope you guys had a wonderful holiday season as well. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by? I swear I wait for Christmas all year long, it's my favorite time of year and then it's gone before I know it.

Your daughter is beautiful by the way. I love reading about the cute little things she does and says. She reminds me so much of Delaney.

Lindsey