Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just 'Lei'-in' Around


Well, she must definately have some Hawaiian blood, Kealani loves her leis!  She has a few that she likes to string around her neck and then strut her stuff around the house and definitely in public.  But when we go to Maiya's (Grandma) house she wears them in the dozens. It is so hilarious to see the kid walk around, but you can't even see any kid...there is just a sea of leis!!


Working from home is tough sometimes, but it makes the time in between all that more special. Kea and I fill our day with lots of fun activities and picnics. I love everyday with my little bug, and I am so grateful to be her mommy.

1 comment:

galbraithfam said...

She is adorable! She's so photogenic! And she definitely has that hawaiian blood! I can't wait to see her doing some dancing! I have a feeling that's in her blood too!