Thursday, September 11, 2008

California August 2008


Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.  I actually had an unfortunate accident with my laptop and I lost many pictures and videos.  Thankfully a friend in the ward was able to read the hardrive enough to get much of it back. Here are some recent pics.

Where the beach is, there we will be also!! Tommy had another business trip to Cali and he took us along.  We had such a fun time as always hanging out with lots of family and friends!

Kea loves nothing more than a big bed and lots of pillows. She tried to be extremely cute in hopes of making the bed her permanent residence for the night, but the pack n' play was no different  once she finally had her favorite blanky in hand and sang herself to sleep.

Kealani's first surfing lesson. This time she loved standing on the boards, and was not as scared of sand and the water as she had been previously.


One of our favorite places we used to visit before we were married, the Long Beach Aquarium.  Kea had so much fun barking at the seals and watching all of the fishies.

Beautiful aquariums on display.  Kea finally fell asleep for a while in the stroller, but when she awoke she had even more energy than before as she screeched and pointed to all the sea life.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, Kea's smile is so beautiful!!! What a cutie!! I love the picture of her on the big bed :) That looks like a fun trip. I love the beach!

Cory said...

Yay more pictures!!! I am so glad you posted more pictures, otherwise how would I see my little Hawaiian niece? Jay you are looking so beautiful!

A Rosie Family said...

Yea for California vacations! You will have to let us know next time you are in town!