Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas

Anyone who knows me knows that I love celebrating. This year I had the decor up super early. I love the holiday music, the lights, the spirit of everything. I hope that everyone is enjoying this season as much as we are!!
I love that my kids try to be patient with their mommy!

Papa and Kekoa. I took the kids to the "Enchanted Snowfall" in Tucson. It was pretty cute, and looked like real snow. But after inhaling it we realized it was some type of foamy soap. We had a great time though and the kids thought it was amazing. It actually has snowed at our house before, but not since the kids were born. They even served free hot cocoa and had a band playing Christmas music.

Kealani and mommy enjoying the 'snowflakes'.

Afterward we went out to dinner to pei wei. Koa gave Maiya's back a workout with all his jumping. He is one busy little man.

Kea and her smiley eyes. What a piece of sunshine!!

Daddy and his kids at a friends house for a pre-Christmas dinner.

Mommy and the bear and bug.

Maiya and Papa at the ward Christmas party.

Kealani was so excited to sit on Santa's lap. She loves singing Christmas songs every day as she counts down to the 25th. She decided to ask Santa for a new little kitchen...which actually worked out quite perfectly! :) When Koa got to Santa's lap it was chaos! Tommy and I busted up laughing. A friend took the pic, so eventually I will post it. I'd be scared on the lap of someone with all hair and no face too!

Love them so much!!!

Princess Kea in front of the tree she helped me decorate.

Koa bear doing what he knows best...chewing on everything!

:)

Merry Christmas to all of our favorite people. We hope you have the happiest holiday season, and the best new year! We love you!!
Love,
The Crofts

7 comments:

Krystal said...

What a cute post! You all look so great and it's so neat to see the kids so big! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!! <3

Krystal said...

P.S. I don't think I've ever seen your hair that short! You look beautiful as ever!

janner said...

What a beautiful family! Your kids are so cute Jada! We want to see you guys! Hope you all have a super merry Christmas! We love you!

Kristal said...

I love your red top! Your kids are so cute and I can't wait for them to play with mine. It is going to be fun, fun, and more fun!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas to you, Jada! That Tuscon snowfall sounded fun. You have such a beautiful family. :)

Rhianna said...

awwww koko is getting soooo big! I love his smile, he looks like kea in so many ways. Your family picture turned out awesome, you look absolutely gorgeous! Love you guys TONS!! :)

Angela said...

I haven't seen your blog in a while and I've missed out! The kids are so grown up! You guys have a such a beautiful family! Love you lots!!