Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mommy and Daddy and their new little addition in the hospital shortly after Koa was born. Everything went so well. From 9:00 am to 2:30 pm and 2 pushes our KoKo bear was here.
Daddy and his little boy. It was so cute to wake up in the hospital and find Daddy just staring down at his little boy for hours.
Kealani loves her baby brother!!! When we came home she hadn't even missed us. All she wanted to do was see and hold Koa shane. She is already such a great big sister!
Daddy and Koa Shane watching the BYU bowl game. Go Cougars!!!!!
Kealani is so excited for Christmas. She loves to sit by the tree and look at her reflection in the ornaments.
Kealani was so happy to go to the ward Christmas party and see Santa. He gave her these two bags filled with goodies that she could not be separated from! Kea's favorite movie is ELF. So, as soon as Santa walked in the room Kea SHOUTS, "SSSSANTA!!!! I know him!!!!!!" When she finally got her turn to sit on his lap she exclaimed, "I'm a good girl! I went potty! And I stay in my bed!" Poor Santa, we had to assure him that she didn't just go potty, but that it is a talent of hers. We can't wait for Christmas this year...we have been blessed with so much!!

6 comments:

galbraithfam said...

I can't believe he's here!!! He is absolutely beautiful...really. He looks a little like Kea to me--but he's definitely Tom's boy! I can't wait to call you tomorrow to hear all about it! Get all the sleep you can get! I hope all going well for you..we miss you and love you so much! Congrats!

Angela said...

Congratulations!! I love Koko's nickname! What a sweetheart! I'm so glad everything went well. Lots of love!!

Sybrina said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have!

The Marshall Fam said...

Congrats--what a cutie!

Krystal said...

Congratulations you guys! He is adorable! What a great little Christmas present! :)

A Rosie Family said...

Oh my gosh.. Congratulations!!! I don't think I even knew you were expecting again! He is adorable and I love his little name. We Miss you guys. Glad to hear that all is well and you are enjoying life!