Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!! May 1, 2008

Tom & Jada Crofts
It feels like it has been forever! We have known each other for almost 10 years...and have been married for 4 of them! It has been a great year...especially now that we have Kea in our lives. Mom and Dad gave us the best present ever...peace of mind while we took off for one night and two days at the Westin Resort.


Tom took me to the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. They upgraded us to a big beautiful room on the top floor overlooking the golf course out to the mountains. It was such a relaxing time and everyone treated us sooooo well. Once we checked in we took a ride in a large golf cart out to our room. The guy that took us learned it was our anniversary and sent us a treat to the room. Instead of champagne we had Italian water, a card, and some very delicious treats!

We had an amazing, fancy dinner out on the balcony overlooking the pools and waterfall. The view and sound of water created the perfect ambiance. Tom also gave me my present, a beautifully elegant diamond "Journey" necklace. The meaning behind it is, "With every step, love grows".

When they found out it was our anniversary the chef created a special dessert for us. I'm not really the biggest chocolate lover, but this was really mouthwatering chocolate! They even put four candles on top.

Although I really dislike any cactus, the scenery was beautiful. Tommy and I ordered room service and enjoyed having breakfast out on the balcony.

One of my favorite parts is the pools! There are 5 pools, 3 spas, and a waterslide!! So we go from one pool to the next like giddy little kids. One of the pools is salt water so you float really well (this was my pool of choice when I was prego). There is also a a grill connected to the poolside so we got to order a great lunch and not even have to move. So spoiled!!

Playing out in the sun was great. And for the first time in a long time I got to enjoy the waterslides along with Tom!! We had so much fun rushing back up to the top to see which 'riding technique' would get us down the fastest.


There is a beautiful waterfall right next to one of the spas. Props to Tommy for this one, that is the only pool that wasn't heated, it was freezing!!

So, here's to another great year with my man! For those of you who know him I'm sure you will agree, I am truly blessed!!

5 comments:

Krista said...

I love that photo of Tom on the slide! It looks like you guys had a great time! Happy anniversary!

galbraithfam said...

Happy Anniversary! And you guys look great together! I'm so glad you guys married each other because it gave ryan and I our two best friends! Seriously, Jada, you look so beautiful! your hair looks gorgeous and every picture you look skinny skinny skinny! And so tan! Seriously, what is your secret! You look fabulous! We love and miss you guys! Glad it was great cause you deserve it!

Kristal said...

JJ, you and Tommy look so happy together!! I love that you were able to get away and have such a blast together!! Every parent and relationship needs that once in awhile! Love you two, Happy Anniversary! Oh, and Happy Birthday too!!

Krystal said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had an amazing time in such a beautiful place. I love the picture of your feet by the pool. You guys are so cute together!

Janae said...

Oh You guys are so cute!! what an awesome place to go, the pictures are beautiful! btw, I love your music! Give Kea kisses Mwah!