Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Journey Through The Snow


Our trip to UT was so much fun. Tom went on business to Oregan, and flew Kealani and I to UT to visit my best friend Becks! We had such a great time hanging out, entertaining the kids, doing lots of crafts, and hiding from one of the worst Utah storms I've seen!


Later that week Tom flew in and we stayed with Ekim (my cousin Mike), Tiffany, and soon to be baby Dylan in one of the million dollar homes Ekim built. Congrats to Mike and Tiffany...baby Dylan is now happily in their arms!


Kealani and I in front of the "Y" mural in the Wilk center at BYU. We visited some favorite professors and those that we worked with in the MTC and International Services Office. We were also able to visit many friends...we love you all!! Oh, and eat at our favorite restaurant, Wingers.



Here's my hot man, struggling for hours to get the BMW to budge. It was freezing out. It took 3 hours, tons of hot cocoa, and some tight muscles (says Tom) :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow! How fun! I didn't even know Mike and Tiffani were expecting. I just fisished up their wedding album! Congrats!!